Don't have an account? Sign up here
WinSMS Account Management
The WinSMS Client Zone provides you with a web based account management system which allows you to:
- Top up your SMS credit balance.
- Choose your reply options (reply to / reply to cell).
- View and manage scheduled messages.
- View or download message logs and reply logs.
- Create and manage sub accounts for branches or departments.
- Transfer credits between sub accounts.
- Set low credit notification levels and reply options and more.
This means you can connect WinSMS to thousands of other apps to do just about anything you want, with those apps and SMS messaging.
Automated connections called Zaps can be set up in minutes with no coding, allowing you to easily automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between your apps and WinSMS that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Did you know WinSMS integrates with Microsoft Power Automate?
With the WinSMS Custom Connector it is quick and easy to configure SMS alert messages in your Microsoft Power Automate Flows. (Microsoft Power Automate was previously know as Micrsoft Flow.)
Whether you want to configure SMS alerts when specific emails are received or trigger an SMS message at any stage of your flows, you'll find it easy to do using the WinSMS custom connector.
Importing and configuring the custom connector only takes a few minutes and then you'll be able to add SMS messaging to any flow you have created in Power Automate.